[Gpdd] care celery

Joanne Colangelo dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 22 17:08:10 EDT 2007

I give my 5 celery and they love it.  I get as many strings off the celery as I possibly can and cut the stalks into about 1 - 2 inch pieces.  They love the leaves, too.

Since we're on the subject of food, does anyone add oats (as in old fashioned oatmeal) to their diet?  I add a little once in a while and my pigs absolutely love it...picking each little piece out of their dish.

Also...what about fresh corn?  My husband came home with some and when I looked online about it...they said corn, corn silks, and corn husks were fine...but I'm a little hesitant about giving the silks...now they are really stringy!

Joanne
Spicy Merri Macie Teddy Baci
and my beloved gone but never forgotten Annie Abbie and Monkee