[Gpdd] Health: Celery

Dawnda Stricklen dawndastricklen at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 22 18:35:39 EDT 2007

My Dexter eats celery every day. Celery and lettuce is
the only food that he will eat other than his pellets
and hay. I just cut it in small pieces and make sure
there are no strings.
Peter Guirney warned about choking on the strings in
one of his books. As long as you cut it up small, they
will not have any problems with eating it.
Dexter has always been a picky eater. I keep trying
different fruits on him. He turns his nose up and runs
away like I have just stuck a dog turd under his nose.
Silly pig. He is so funny. He does like grass though.

Dawnda

http://dawndasticklen.tripod.com/

http://www.pigs9.blinkz.com