[Gpdd] HEALTH: RE: Celery

Vanessa vbatcules at cogeco.ca
Wed Aug 22 19:17:47 EDT 2007

In answer to Kirsten - I do feed my guys celery, but I remeber reading on
one of the Cavy sites that celery is ok so long as it is cut into small
pieces so that they don't choke on the strings.  I try to 'de-string' the
celery first as much as possible and then chop it into 1/4" slices- I give
them that and the leaves and they love it...hope that helps....

To all who have lost their fur babies, I send heart-warming blessings...

Blessings and welcome to our new members...

Vanessa, slave to Ratso, Dude and my forever-princess Skittles, over the
Bridge