[Gpdd] MISC- abuse case

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Wed Aug 22 23:33:29 EDT 2007

Jaime, I was so sorry to hear that the man was acquitted in the guinea pig abuse case.  However, I have to add my comments to those of others on the GPDD.  I know that, although we don't always see it, there is indeed justice in the world.  I know this because *you* are in the world.  You are a caring person who worries about the welfare of piggies and does something about it.  Your love and concern for your piggies has always come through loud and clear in all of your postings, and you are an inspiration to the GPDD family.  Who better to have taken care of Albert and Molly?  I think that God knew their lives would be short, so He picked you to care for them, realizing that you would make each of their days such special ones.  Any piggie would be lucky to be a part of your family.

That man might have won the battle, but he won't win the war.

Cindy, Sunshine, Tumbleweed, and Friday