[Gpdd] misc: condolences regarding Molly

J D KSkosich at msn.com
Thu Aug 23 14:34:35 EDT 2007

Jaime, I was terribly sorry to read about Molly.  You tried very hard to save her and so many of us were hoping she would recover.  Now that she is at the Rainbow Bridge, I hope it is a comfort to know that you gave her a year of love and attention.

To all my critters at the Bridge, including St. Bernards, gerbils, hamsters, frogs, guinea pigs and bunny, please give Molly a rousing welcome and show her a good time until we slaves catch up with you one day.  Sincerely, Kathy S (with bloodhound Millie, Shaggy cat and piggies Pookah-Darryl and Ginger)