[Gpdd] MISC: Micholle's letter

Birdie Horn birdlonglegs at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 24 00:08:32 EDT 2007

Nicholle,
  What a wonderful uplifting story. I think all
  of us can learn from your story in some way.
  I have been thinking of what I wanted to say
  to Jamie but for once I was at a loss for words.
  Bless you and thank you for your story.
  I myself have fibromyliga and and trying to
  get myself of disability. I went to a new
  Aqua Rehabilitation Center and they ask
  me what my goal was. I told them I wanted
  to get off disability and get back to working
  full time. Around 10 or 11 years ago when I
  was diagnosed they said I would wind up in
  a wheelchair. My response was "THE HELL
  I WILL BE" I'm still walking and driving and
  taking care of myself. I think it was my
  determination that kept me from the
  wheelchair so far. Maybe just maybe if
  I try harder I will get my goal of working
  full time again.
  Thank you for your inspiration.
  Birdie humbled slave to Jimmy Jr.,
  Spunky, Miss Perky & Miss Pooky