[Gpdd] CARE: Hay

Willowstorm25 at aol.com Willowstorm25 at aol.com
Fri Aug 24 14:21:19 EDT 2007

Kacee,

I ordered the Sweet Meadow Guinea Grab about a month ago and I think  it's
great stuff.  My babies like it, too.

With the Guinea Grab, you get a 10 lb. bag of Timothy Pellets (or  tim/alf
pellets if you want), 2 bags of Meadow Grass and 3 bags of timothy grass  all
for $20.90.  With shipping it comes to about $30 (if you live in  the US,
anyway), but even at that price, it's a steal for all that stuff.   You are unlikely
to do better if you bought the same stuff at a local store even  without
shipping.

Just wanted to give my feedback there.

Nicholle, Slave to Ryvvir & Chuqui