[Gpdd] MISC: Nicholle's letter

Dee and Joe joedee1986 at verizon.net
Fri Aug 24 16:43:22 EDT 2007

Birdie,

I have fibromyalgia, too.  I am almost 64 years old and am still moving!  I work part time and go to a water aerobics class twice a week.  There were times when I almost gave up, but something in me didn't give up.  Thanks to a new doctor and new meds I am doing better than ever.

I like where Nicholle wrote "Just because you've encountered an obstacle, doesn't mean you're not on the right path.  Life puts hurdles in our way, and I have found more often than not that they are there for a reason.  I know I am a stronger, more compassionate person because of all the hurdles I've had to leap over."  Or in our case, sometimes crawl over :)

I made a copy of that an am hanging it up where I will see it every day.

Thank you, Nicholle.

Dee
www.sunnyday1986.blinkz.com