[Gpdd] HEALTH: Ryvvir's ovarian cysts

Birdie Horn birdlonglegs at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 24 15:58:31 EDT 2007

Nicholle,
  My very first gp Staypuff had ovarian cysts as well.
  My vet said the same thing, I asked what he would
  do if she were his. He said he would go with the
  spaying so that's what I did. I can't remember how
  old she was but she pulled thru like a trouper!
  I think he cage mate Justice has a worse time
  dealing with it than she did lol, he didn't want
  to be away from her for more than 5 minutes.
  Staypuff lived many years after that and was
  very happy. I would talk to my vet about price
  and see if he would take payments. Then I would
  go from there. I was really lucky that my vet uses
  good sleeping stuff( I can't spell the other) but she
  if anyone knows the best type and see if your vet
  uses it. Help me out here group with that. I was
  very new to the gp's then and didn't have this
  group to help but things worked out good.
  Hope this helps Nicholle.

Birdie