[Gpdd] Misc: Film

Guineapigfilms at aol.com Guineapigfilms at aol.com
Sat Aug 25 01:21:48 EDT 2007

I was a bit upset to read the Guardian story---no mention of the
award-winning HBO film CARROT WARS, directed and produced by a fourteen-year  old!

Alyssa's film teacher is certain that a lot of these advertisers,  animators,
etc. who are using guinea pigs as actors, are copying from her films.

We have had emails from big advertising companies and movie producers
wanting copies of CARROT WARS so that they can study how Alyssa crafted her  film,
but we try to ignore them.

Love and WHEEEEEEEEEEPS,

Nancy & Alyssa (& the guinea pig movie stars)
_http://hometown.aol.com/guineapigfilms_
(http://hometown.aol.com/guineapigfilms)