[Gpdd] MISC- piggie updates

Jaime rzm.2 at juno.com
Sat Aug 25 17:04:41 EDT 2007

  I have an odd request. I always keep a piece of paper with my prayer list of piggies & their people who need prayers for whatever reason. I realized last night that there are some piggies on there that I haven't heard about in a while & I'm wondering how they're doing?
  Pam- Wondering how Amos is doing? Wasn't he having liver problems?
  Debra- How is Snickers?
  Debbie- Wondering how Claude is coming along?
  Carla- Is Snowball still not eating?
  I think that covers everyone I haven't heard updates on. Unfortunately there are way too many on there that are still sick. =(
Just want to make sure I keep saying prayers for them if they need them. Hopefully someday there will be no one on that list!

~Jaime~
~Molly,Radar & Albert always in our hearts~