[Gpdd] [SILLY]<GPDD Calendar?>

Mieke Staaks pandameisje at gmail.com
Sun Aug 26 11:45:02 EDT 2007

Hi Guys!

Me and my sister had an idea. Every year we make a calendar with our own
pigs. This year we had an idea for something different because we already
have 2 Winky girls calendars.

We would like to make a GPDD calendar with pigtures of your pigs on it. We
want to make it clear that it is not our goal to make any money from this
and if anyone has a problem with our initiative (especially the people that
moderate the list) please tell us because we do not want to offend anyone!
If and when the calendar is ready we will put it online, just like we did
last year. So that you guys can download it. (or if you really want a paper
version we can try to figure that one out) We plan to finish the calendar
around the beginning of december.

So, now that is out of the way, lets get down to the specifics. We would
like pigtures from you all! You can send them to guinygirl at gmail.com (janneke)
and/or pandameisje at gmail.com (mieke). Please describe in the accompanying
email which piggy is on which photo. Everyone who sends in pigtures will get
at least 1 photo placed on the calendar (it depends on the amount we get if
there's place for more) and we intend to place the guinea pigs and slave's
name underneath the pigture so that next time you read a post you can take a
quick look at the calender to see which cute face belongs to it.  If we
already have pigtures from you, let us know if we can use them. we will not
place pigtures without your consent.

Maybe it's also an idea to join forces with Birdy and put all our birthdays
on the calendar?

Okay gpdd-ers, let us know what you think!
Grtz
Janneke, Mieke and the Winky girls/team: Lotje, Guiny, Jan the Boar, Suus,
Yaya and Dunya

------------------------------
Windows Live Messenger het beste van de toekomst Download NU! Windows Live
Messenger!<http://imagine-msn.com/messenger/launch80/default.aspx?locale=nl-nl&source=joinmsncom/messenger>

pandameisje at gmail.com
pandameisje at hotmail.com
m.staaks at pecoma.nl