[Gpdd] Silly: Calender

joan fagalde momcat1000 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 26 14:40:18 EDT 2007

Hi Birdie.  I also think the calendar would be a great idea but I don't know about adding anything to the GPDD website.  According to a paragraph on the main page we have a moderator.  For rather obvious reasons they are not identified, but if you are still there gentle moderator, could you respond?  Perhaps send this question to the administrator for us since I couldn't find a link to them.

  I also notice that the main page has not been updated in a looong time : )

  Is anyone still out there or is it completely automated by now?

  Joan, slave to The Lady Bug