[Gpdd] SILLY Calendar

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Sun Aug 26 15:37:26 EDT 2007

Mieke and Janneke,

I think that the calendar is a wonderful idea!

Jan the Boar already has pigtures of my Gingerbread, Daisy and Mayflower, which you are very welcome to use. I don't want to monopolise the calendar as there are a lot of Piggyfriends but if you need any more pigtures I will be very pleased to send them.

Yaya might like to have a pigture of Satin so I will send one of her with her friend Hope. Or Yaya might like to take some pigtures while they are all at Suus's birthday party.

Aren't we lucky to have such clever people that know how to make a calendar!

Thank you both.

Penny.