[Gpdd] MISC- welcome

Jaime rzm.2 at juno.com
Sun Aug 26 15:44:52 EDT 2007

Cole-
  Just want to welcome you & Avery to the digest. I personally am against breeding because there are so many unwanted piggies waiting for homes out there. But because of your area having no shelters, I guess you will have to consider alternative ways to get another piggie. Have you tried Petfinder.com? There may be a shelter in a town close to yours with piggies. Just a suggestion, but it sounds to me like no matter what you do, your piggies will be well loved. Good luck & happy to have you on the digest. =)

~Jaime~
~Molly,Radar & Albert always in our hearts~