[Gpdd] HEALTH- Elvis & Ozzy

Jaime rzm.2 at juno.com
Sun Aug 26 19:22:26 EDT 2007

Marsha-
  If they have mites & it has progressed to a bad state, they will start having seizures. But, since you said there is no visible signs of mites, I'm not sure that is it. If the mites were so bad they were causing seizures, I would have thought the piggies would be showing visible signs. But (another but!)if the dose of Invermectin seems to have helped, then maybe it could be mites. This is a tough one.
  Are they exposed to *anything* different then the girls? Different cleaners, smells, snacks, environmental factors (by that I mean like a TV, radio, sonic insect repeller?) Have you made any changes in food, treats, veggies, hay, bedding? Even if the girls aren't reacting, at this point I would consider anything. Do you feed them spinach? I wonder if it could be possible food poisoning? Sorry to be throwing out so many different things at you. I'm just sitting here going thru my head all the things I can think of. I hope other people will be able to help you more. If I think of anything else, I'll let you know. Also have you tried the digest safety net? Try Tex he's real helpful. Here's his e-mail: texg at cavyinfo.com
  I'll be praying for you all.

~Jaime~
~Molly,Radar & Albert always in our hearts~