[Gpdd] Misc.. Health picture

Elizabeth E.Loiselle biffyl at comcast.net
Mon Aug 27 13:26:37 EDT 2007

Marsha
I am so sorry that Eivis and Ozzie are so sock. i have no idea what could be wrong and therefore do not have any suggestions. It sounds like you have a very caring vet who is doing everything possible. I will keep them in my prayers.
Elizabeth L.

Carls,
 I would like to offer my sympathy to you for the loss of Snowball He sounded like a very special little boy. I am sure he will be missed. I know he is waiting for you at The Bridge.
Elizabeth L.

Joan,
 What cute pictires of The Lady Bug. She does look very smug indeed.
Elizabeth L.