[Gpdd] Care: Yaya

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Mon Aug 27 16:16:51 EDT 2007

Dear Yaya,
     You are awaiting a visit to the vet? Wheeze hopes youse will be all
right. Gee, You didn't seem messy when we were at the Piggy Memorial Day
celebration. Chester can be a wet piggy, too. I wet a lot when I'm ner-vus but I stays
pretty dry usually.
     What is OD that you were diagnosed with. All di-ag-no-ses sound bad to
me.
     I had to have another Ivermectin treatment last week. I was scratching
then using the sipper bottle as my scratching post. I get pretty wet from that.
And the vet says I only bite and scratch (not use water bottle) where I itch.
Such non-believer.
     My momma gave me my medicine this time. Those wretched mites. I hopes
theyse isn't making a come back. Chester is right next door -- our cages touch,
and he never gets mites.
     Touse can writes to me anytime.

Love,
Charlie, Jolly Rodent