[Gpdd] Health:Lady Bug

joan fagalde momcat1000 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 27 15:49:43 EDT 2007

Hi all.  Lady Bug's health is turning into an exercise in frustration.  It seems that in addition to the cysts she also has an unidentified mass next to the left ovary.

  The doctor I saw today is willing to do a spay but, understandably, wants to know what the mass is.  If it's attached to the ovary, no problem as then it all comes out, but she's afraid it might be something adrenal in which case it's a whole new ball game.  She didn't think it was a kidney.

  After lunch I'm going to try and get hold of U C Davis again and see if they will do ANOTHER ultra-sound on their big fancy expensive machine.  The normal ultra-sound machines arn't quite sensative enough to pick up anything.

  Personally, I'm for just doing the spay and then if it turns out to be unidentified, just biopsy the stupid thing and find out!

  You can tell I'm getting tired at this point.  I have no intention of giving up of course, this is The Lady Bug were talking about, but after worry and researching for a week and a half and then finding this out.  Grrrr.

  Joan, slave to The Lady Bug