[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Molly

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Mon Aug 27 16:43:29 EDT 2007

Jaime and Grumpy Carl, it was with much sadness that we read of Molly's passing.  We had so hoped that she would be all right, and we are so very sorry that she made her final journey. We hope you know that you left nothing undone in trying to get her well; she couldn't have had a better piggie mom.  It was so touching to read of her hospital stays and of how you visited her.  Although Molly wasn't with you nearly long enough, you made each of her days such special ones.  We have no doubt that she is singing your praises at the Bridge.  What's most important is that she understood how very much you loved her.  Please accept our condolences.

We also send our best wishes to your uncle and to Ron's grandmother.  They are in our prayers.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, Tumbleweed, and Friday