[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Tinsel

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Mon Aug 27 16:44:23 EDT 2007

Penny and the Piggyfriends, please accept our condolences on Tinsel's passing.  We are so very sorry that she is the last of the group of babies who joined the Piggyfriends during Christmas 2002 and that the congenital problems that plagued them also came to her.  Still, it is certainly a tribute to your excellent care that she lived to be almost five.  Please know that you did your best for Tinsel and that she was so lucky to be so loved.  How touching that she is buried next to her pal, Guinness, too.  We send our condolences.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, Tumbleweed, and Friday