[Gpdd] [HEALTH] broken teeth (incisor)

hypnotic95 at aol.com hypnotic95 at aol.com
Mon Aug 27 21:44:03 EDT 2007

Hi I've posted about my little bunch before and now I need your help again.
My pancake broke his bottom tooth.  I read somewhere that the vet needs to
file it and the one next to it so he won't have a problem with it growing  back
or eating? Is this true. He is eating and doing everything he normally does
with out problems. I happened to find with when I went to give him some  food.
I don't think it has been that way for long because just last  week I looked
at them. Help we have had all other problems but this one is  new to us.  Any
advice is welcome.

Thanks
Kelly with pancake,waffles and gunner.