[Gpdd] Health: Ozzy and Elvis

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Mon Aug 27 23:18:44 EDT 2007

Dear Guys,
          We are so sorry that youse are so sick. I forgot to tell you --
even almost forgot myself, that I had to be on antibiotics along with my
ivermectin when I was fighting mites . (And I may be again!) I also had a bacterial
infection caused by the mites and the scratching. With your antibootics and
invermectin we'd hoped you would be feeling better. maybe you need a probiotic to
go with the antibiotic tho it sounds like you've got as many meds as Alge.
Keeps fighting guys!!

Charlie, Jolly Rodent