[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE - Elvis

matilda matilda at ptsi.net
Tue Aug 28 13:30:37 EDT 2007

		Subject:  RAINBOW BRIDGE - Elvis

		I want to thank everyone for their prayers and advice, but Elvis went to the Bridge early this morning.  The vet is checking him now to see what really happened.  Ozzy is at the vet's office, too.  The vet checked him out and trimmed his teeth.  He says Ozzy has some swollen joints and he feels that he is vitamin deficient .  Any ideas?  I will write more when I'm feeling better.  This is just so weird when my two females get everything exactly the same as my boys.

Marsha