[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE - Elvis

joan fagalde momcat1000 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 28 14:04:31 EDT 2007

Marsha, I'm so sorry to hear that Elvis crossed the Bridge.  I know you tried to do evrything you could for him.  It's a good thing you're having a necropsy done and it might give you answers.

  Since you feed a good diet I don't see why Ozzy would be vitamin deficient.  If possible I'd get an x-ray to see why the joints are swollen.  Just my two cents.

  Rest well little Elvis.  Eat everything you want and pop corn like crazy over there.  I know you have lots of friends already.

  Joan, slave to The Lady Bug