[Gpdd] [HEALTH] Rectal Bleeding/dirty hiney

Dawnda Stricklen dawndastricklen at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 28 20:06:53 EDT 2007

Hi Sandi

I am sorry Checkers is not herself. I guess she is
older and problems are bound to show up.
My Ginger started doing the same thing and she was
about the same age as Checkers. Ginger had ovarian
cysts first. She was too old and had a heart problem
so we could not do the surgery. He found a mass close
to her ovaries too. She would sleep alot and her
bottom was always wet. I had to was her butt every
day.
We watched the mass and it started getting bigger and
she started bleeding out her bottom off and on. Then
the bleeding increased and I took her back to the vet.
He found another mass and he was sure she had cancer.
She was bleeding and looked uncomfortable so we both
agreed it was best to put her to sleep. I am sorry to
give you bad news. Hopefully, it is something
different with Checkers.

Dawnda

http://dawndasticklen.tripod.com/

http://www.pigs9.blinkz.com