[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Happy Birthday Suus

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Tue Aug 28 23:42:33 EDT 2007

I've just told my slave that she's very naughty for not posting earlier,
she's using the excuse 'work' hmph who cares about that place, i never
get invited there.  Once again my mate i wish you the very best 2nd
birthday you young man.
I had just the best time, it was soooo lovely to see you all again, ahh
the stories we had to tell he he he, just as well our slaves couldn't
hear what us boys were saying about the carrot beer YUM...
And my lovely lady LB was there (swoon) she's such a sweet girl, but i'm
so sad about her not being well and also Ryvvir as well :o( :o(
You should've seen the treats that the slaves had prepared WOW there was
everything, and we were all very well behaved there was noooo pulling
food out of anyone elses mouths and nooooo squabbling over the juicy
tender cucumber bits.
Suus entertained us with showing off his gifts, ooo he was very very
spoilt.  And the rest of the Winky's showed us around their pad and told
us all about their beautiful country, i must tell my slave to save up
her coins so she can go there one day, it was a really lovely place.
Well i best be off i can hear you know who coming and if she sees what
i've been doing LOL i might get told off (i bet i don't tho, she always
gives me kisses instead)

Duke  (in mem Sully)