[Gpdd] [HEALTH] Yaya

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Tue Aug 28 23:53:30 EDT 2007

Yaya i do hope your OD is able to be controlled a bit for you.  I know
how you wanted to try to follow the rest of us when we were climbing the
stairs but you told us that it hurt you, i'm sorry we just did not think
:o(
I still thought you also looked beautiful, i did not notice your wet
bottom, a gentleman does not make comments about a ladies bottom.  Can
you have a bath to help clean it???  The best part after a bath is the
treats mmmmmmm
Take care little friend, speak to you again soon,

Duke (in mem Sully)