[Gpdd] [SILLY]<after party comments>

Janneke Staaks jannekestaaks at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 29 04:31:40 EDT 2007

Hi duke,

Ahem...it's me, suus. Duke, I know you are totally infatuated with the lady bug and that i do act a bit like a tomboy. BUT I AM A GIRL!!!! In dutch, Suus is short for susan. (well, in my case it actually isn't, my previous owner is german and when my slave got me she told her that i was 'sehr suss' (actually that's written with an umlaut and a ringel-s in german, which is pronounced similarly as the dutch name 'suus'). No hard feelings, but do not ever make that mistake again ;-)
We sure did have a lot of fun, didn't we! i bet it's just the dandelion wine hangover...
Grtz
Suus the Sow

Hi duke,
It's me yaya! Thank you for your kind email. I'm so glad you didn't notice my wet bottom. My slave has shaven my butthair really short so this way it's easier for me to keep it dry.I just sit on a towel for a while. She also gives me butt-baths and then makes a big fuss with that blowdryer thing. She used to let me dry by myself in some hay but now she insists that I enter the cage warm and dry because she says going in wet can make my cystitis worse. tsssk..
It is very considerate to apologize for climbing the stairs without me but i wanted you guys to have fun and i had a great day sunday! The taxipidgeon was kind enough to fly me downstairs in his basket so that i could join you guys in the garden.
Give your slave a piggy kiss from me!
Warm wheeks!
Yaya