[Gpdd] [SILLY]<after party comments>

Janneke Staaks jannekestaaks at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 29 10:06:52 EDT 2007

Hi Lady bug,
Suus here! In case you are going to the vets, and you wake up all drowsy and with a mark on your belly. We just want you to know that we all are keeping paws crossed because then you probably had surgery. Jan had it too and it was not nice. he had to live alone in a towelcovered cage for a while. Just rememeber when you wake up that you have to keep eating and drinking. if you do that you'll feel better soon. Keep us posted!

Btw I think duke was just trying to tease me a bit. Maybe it is because we used to tease Jan so much with not being manly enough.. or maybe it was the dandelion wine. Anyway, i'm sure he knows I'm really a girl... ;-)

Suus the Sow (forgive but i think it has a funny ring to it..)

Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 06:42:22 -0700From: momcat1000 at yahoo.comSubject: [SILLY]<after party comments>To: jannekestaaks at hotmail.comCC: gpdd at gpdd.org
Well Duke, it sounds as though you're a sly little devil.  I asked The Lady Bug about some of the comments made about you here and she just smiled.  (It's the same smile that is in one of the pictures that were posted of her.)  She was pretty positive that you knew Suus was ALL  girl so it was just a typing error.  She did admit there was much beer and wine at the party though.

Hi!  LB here.  I have things to say about the party but my slave said it's about time for us to leave.  She has my traveling cage all set up and not my little carrier as we are taking a trip today.  I'm not sure where we're going but she said it is not to see my big sister and nephew.  Oh, well.  Sometimes it's hard to be little and have your slave just take you somewhere without permission.  Slaves are like that!  Will check in later.

Joan/Lady Bug

Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from someone who knows.Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.