[Gpdd] SILLY and VIRTUAL Suus's party

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Wed Aug 29 11:56:47 EDT 2007

We would all like to thank Suus and her excellent slave for making us all so welcome at her birthday party.

With all of us filling up the room, we are not surprised that Duke made a mistake ( or a typing error ).

We all had a wonderful time, especially little babes Lilac and Lavender, who were having their first outing. Our slave was very pleased with the cheese that we brought home for her, although it was a bit heavy for the taxipigeons.

It was great to meet up with all of our friends again. Don't forget that we are going to have a camping expedition some time.

We will all be thinking about Lady Bug today as she goes on her trip.

Love to the Winky Team. Hope you got back home safely Duke. It is a long flight.

Gulliver, spokespig for the Piggyfriends.