[Gpdd] [Misc] Capybara Sighting

Audrey Binder agbmcmd at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 29 13:17:59 EDT 2007

Thanks for the great information on Capybaras that was posted yesterday.  I had no idea that they were so domesticated.  I actually saw one in the semi-wild when I was on vacation in Playa Del Carmen, Mexico, last year and I knew what it was right away.  It was young, but not a baby and was near a cenote (limestone water hole).  I was so excited just seeing it, and will never forget it.

  Audrey, Slave to Gordon