[Gpdd] MISC- Claude

Jaime rzm.2 at juno.com
Wed Aug 29 14:25:24 EDT 2007

Debbie-
  I don't think it's neglectful that you don't take him to a vet. It sounds like you do quite fine yourself. I can't imagine how hard it would be to not have access to a good vet. I don't know what I'd do without Dr. Hall. He has been a lifesaver (literally) for our pets over the years. I'm glad to hear Claude is holding his own though. Sounds like even if he is sick with something, he is still having a good quality of life with you. I like your term that he's on "hospice". I never thought of it that way, but that's what we did with Molly the weekend before we knew we would have to have her put to sleep on Mon. We just spoiled her soooooo bad. All kinds of treats, although she wasn't eating that much at that point, but whatever she wanted that's what we gave her. We also let her lounge around on the sofa. She liked to do that, but my hubbie usually said no, in case she peed. But we just let her lounge & spoiled her as much as possible. I hope Claude continues to enjoy life & take care.

~Jaime~
~Molly,Radar & Albert always in our hearts~