[Gpdd] [Silly] LAPS in training

joan fagalde momcat1000 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 30 22:42:21 EDT 2007

Hi Scratch.  This is The Lady Bug and I agree with you.  Our slaves just don't keep their priorities straight.  WE are the single most important thing in their lives but they keep filling their empty heads with "stuff" and forgetting the important things like our birthday.  Humph.

  Anyway, let me be the first to wish you an happy adoption day and keep up the good work bouncing on the scale.  It'll keep the female slave in line.

  Also, congratulations on joinging the Laps in training group.  May you have better luck than I have.

  The Lady Bug