[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Bad Slave stenographer

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Thu Aug 30 22:46:05 EDT 2007

Suus i've just told the granny slave how bad she is, fancy typing (err
she had to help me, i'm not too good at it you see) that you were a
fella HMPHHHHH tsk tsk tsk
LOL that carrot wine was rather delicious and your hospitality was
fantastic, again i thankyou all and your slave too :o)
I think you're very pretty, but i must say my heart is with the lovely
LB.  But i'm sure she wont mind if i say these words, cause she knows i
love her.
Thankyou for the invite, i hope you can all come to my 6th birthday in
February next year, i'm planning to make sure i'm well enough to
celebrate with you all.

Duke (in mem Sully) and that naughty granny slave tsk tsk tsk