[Gpdd] [HEALTH] Lady Bug

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Thu Aug 30 22:52:53 EDT 2007

Dearest LB, granny has read the posting about your health.  I'm very
pleased that you don't have to have an operation at this stage, but i am
worried about the other things she told me :o(
Please try to keep well my sweet lady.  Make sure you take your metacam,
it does help for the pain as this is the same stuff i get.  Remember to
eat up all your food and do everything your slave says, she's doing it
cause she loves you so much.  I hope the ride in the car and the scary
machines weren't too bad, but i'm sure your lovely slave was there to
reassure you.
Have a good weekend and take care

Love Duke (in mem Sully) xxx