[Gpdd] MISC: Bipolar Traits

Maren Fouts magbfouts at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 07:37:42 EDT 2007

I don't have much time but I really wanted to put in my 2 cents here.

I agree with everyone that has chimed in so far.  It's wonderful that
passing judgment seems to be minor here, at least where the other members
are concerned.  No one should ever apologize for a condition they have.
It's not like it can be controlled (willed away, that is).  I, myself,
suffer from depression and almost died from it.  I have learned who my true
friends are and to whom I can open up without retribution.  It's nice to
have people to lean on during those tough days where you seem to be losing
the battle that can rage inside your head, or for those with physical
ailments, the battle in your bodies.

I love this group of people.  Nowhere is there a larger group of more
caring, considerate, and compassionate people and I feel very privileged to
be a part of this group.  When my Sam died, I had no less than 30 emails
from people stating how they sympathized and how they felt for me.  It was a
comfort even though every one of them made me cry.  I do feel bad that I
can't address every single Bridge announcement (especially lately with
Rosie's health) but please know that I read each and every word of them and
keep the Slaves and Masters in my thoughts for a long time to come.

As Leah says quite often "Piggy people rule!!!"

Piggy Kisses,
Maren, Rosie, and Charlie