[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: Sunshine and Tumbleweed's adoption day

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Fri Aug 31 04:16:45 EDT 2007

Wow, have I been remiss!  Tuesday, August 28, was Sunshine and
Tumbleweed's third Adoption Day.  They were part of the Maryland rescue
piggies and came to us shortly after Remie passed away <sniff>.  I told
Judi Lainer that I liked both long- and short-haired piggies.  She
selected two: Sunshine, a crested, and Tumbleweed, a Peruvian.  When she
asked which one I wanted, I said both of course!  :)  All of this was
being done via telephone, with messages being relayed back and forth.
She picked Tumbleweed because he looked similar to Remie, so that meant
a lot.  Sunshine reminds me of my Bridge piggies Buttercup (in looks)
and Calliope (in much of his pigsonality).

A big thanks to Judi and also to everyone else who made it possible for
these sweet little guys to join our family!

Cindy, Sunshine, Tumbleweed, and Friday