[Gpdd] MISC: Happy 6th Birthday, Topper!

Candy G. crawdad1953 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 31 12:59:10 EDT 2007

Greetings, Digesters and Piggie Masters -

I have been out of the loop for a good while but I have tried
to keep up with the digest as much as possible.  Although I
have not been able to write to each of you personally as I
would have preferred to do, I have shed tears and sent loving
wishes for warm comfort, quiet strength, and gentle healing to
each piggie who has been ill or has gone to the Bridge and to
each piggie parent who is worried or broken-hearted.  All of you
are and will continue to be held close in my heart and thoughts.

I'd like to share some good news with all of you.  Saturday,
September 1, is Topper's 6th birthday.  Although he is having
a little bit of difficulty right now with a bit of a problem, overall
he is still the bodaceous, hellacious rascal that he's always been.
He is a little creakier now than he used to be and his eyesight
is no longer 20/20, but the Topmeister is still going strong!   :)

Happy Birthday, little man.  Thank you for these 6 years of
hapiness, laughter, joy, and entertainment(!) that you have so
freely given us.  We all love you to pieces.  I wish your sweet
MollyBug was here to celebrate with you but I know she is
eating a carrot in your honor at the Bridge.

Mama Candy, Papa Carl, and the notorious Cat X
(with sweet Molly always in our hearts)