[Gpdd] [HEALTH] Lady Bug

joan fagalde momcat1000 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 31 23:02:50 EDT 2007

My dearest Duke.  Thank you so much for your concern but I really don't remember much about anyone doing anything to me as I was sound asleep.  That's one of my favorite things to do anyway.  I must admit to being a little stiff and sore the next day but really don't know why.  My slave keeps telling me what a good brave little girl I was so I must have done something.  I haven't bothered to inform her that I don't remember anything.

  I will say though, my slave is thoughtful for my comfort.  When we take long trips anywhere she has a medium sized pet store cage that I ride in.  That way I have my pellets, hay and lettuce etc. as well as my pigloo.  It is quite comfortable and stylish.  I love to travel anyway as it gives me another chance to sleep most of the time.  At least she got something right.

  No, I don't mind if you say nice things to Suus.  I like her too but JUST DON'T GET CARRIED AWAY!  Even though I'm a blind little old lady I'm sure I could find another boar to escort me to and from our social functions.  After all, my slave tells me I do have a "certain" charm.

  It's getting to be my bedtime and my dumb slave has given me my "all night" handful of lettuce so I think I'm going to sleep now.

  More later my dear and you take good care of yourself.

  The Lady Bug