[Gpdd] silly; Group Name

Janneke Staaks jannekestaaks at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 2 11:31:30 EST 2007

hi all,
It's Igorina here! I am very delighted that the name 'the cavaret cavies' has been chosen. I have been thinking about our act...I think it might be a good idea if we prepared diffent 'scetches'. I'd love to do a scene from the moulin rouge, but i'm also looking forward towards a sophisticated shakespeare monologue from one of the jolly rodents... And the big finale,has to be the rumblestrut blues with all the participating actors ofcourse (what else?). This way we dont have to choose..

Okay, the specific scene i'd like to do is the elephant love medley ( http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=88f0YAX1ojg ). I offcourse, will play satine (ms kidman) and I'm holding auditions for my christian (mr. mcgregor). Which one of you would like to do that? I'd prefer a chocolate smooth haired pig, but talent,wheeking range and acting skills are the most important quality (we can always make a wig, maybe a chocolate sheltie is willing to donate some hair). Gender is not an  issue ;-).

Grtz&wkz
Igorina