[Gpdd] Health: More bloods taken

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Sun Dec 2 17:56:17 EST 2007

Hello my dearest Lady Bug, thankyou soooo much for your kind words :o)
I must tell you, i met another lady piggie at the vets on Thursday, the
lovely assistant Traci had her little girl in their to have an operation
on her tummy, and i was allowed to meet her.  I smelt her ears and i
immediately thought of you my love i just knew you'd smell even better
mmmmmm.  It was nice to say hello to another piggie as i still miss my
friend Sully :o(  But don't worry as i still love you very much and
would never give my heart to anyone else :o) :o)
I'm on medicine, yuk it's pink and tastes horrible and granny still
gives me CC and some powder stuff she keeps sneaking into my food once a
day.  I'm trying to get better cause it's nearly Christmas and then i
know i will only have another month till i get to see you again
mmmmmmmmmmmmmm i'm dreaming of that day soooo much.
Take care my love, speak to you soon
Lots of Love, Duke xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx