[Gpdd] Behavior: The Princess is such a BRAT!

leah.mcneil at wachovia.com leah.mcneil at wachovia.com
Mon Dec 3 14:46:48 EST 2007

Hello Slaves!
Sorry I haven't written in a while. I am
super, duper busy at work, but I'm hoping
it will slow down as we get closer to the
Holidays.

Anyways, I just wanted to tell you all what
a Brat the Princess is turning into. This past
wheekend, my brother and sis 'n law visited
and so we hung out with them a lot. Blaine
had to fly out yesterday (Sunday), so he
missed all of the Football fun, as we went
to a Carolina Panther's game (vs. San
Francisco team) and we Finally WON!!!
I guess the Carolina team is not very good,
but I don't keep up with football.

Well, I decided to work a half day today,
because I wanted to hang out with my family
some more before they left. And also, I
absolutely HAD to clean the Princess's
cage, since I didn't give her her (expected)
Full Clean on Sunday.

So, this morning I cleaned up her cage all
good and stuff. And then I ran 3 miles on the
treadmill. So, when I came downstairs she
apparently had had a Major FIT because
her pigloo was literally turned Upside Down!
And she was running around and complaining
like a little Brat. Geeeeeez. You guys, I have
had some of my previous pigs act Bratty,
but I have never experienced 'brattiness'
like this! ha ha

That Princess Snowflake is something else,
I tell ya.

Well, I gave her a grape and then she calmed
down. And then before I left for work, I gave
her another grape, a baby carrot, and some
spring mix (since Daddy Slave will not be home
to give her her lunch).

I hope that was enough. I'm afraid to come
home to see what she's destroyed in her cage...
Yikes!

      Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeeeps,
                        Leah...Slave to 'The Brat' :-)