[Gpdd] MISC: New Guinea Pig Story Book

texg at cavyinfo.com texg at cavyinfo.com
Tue Dec 4 01:40:31 EST 2007

Hello everyone!

Sorry I haven't been posting much. Between taking care of sick animals
(I think we may have paid for the vet's facility expansion
single-handedly!) and end-of-year work craziness, I've had little time
for anything.

I wanted to post this over a month ago, since it *is* a bit
time-sensitive. Awhile back I learned about a guinea pig story book
being published by Willow Lodge Tales in Australia. The book is titled
"Someone for Everyone", and authors Tammy Manie and Sonya Walker use
digital photography and live "actors" to tell the tale of the
adventures of three guinea pig sisters.

You can check out a preview or order a copy at
<http://www.willowlodgetales.com.au/index.php?pr=Buy_Now&a_aid=28471540&a_bid=990255ee>

Tammy and Sonya will be able to ship for Christmas delivery as long as
the order is placed by December 7th.

Tex