[Gpdd] silly; Sketches

Janneke Staaks jannekestaaks at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 4 13:47:52 EST 2007

Hi fuglette,
ow wow!!! That's such a great idea, we even have bars to practise!!! (Pop...six...squish..uhuh..cicero..lipschitz ta-ta-daaaa). My mommy loves the part where one of the girls says 'single he told me? single my ass! Not only was he married..Oh no He had six wives...one of those mormones you know...' I'd love to do that part, i've seen her do it at least a million times..Although i'm wondering a bit..whats wrong with six wives? I have two? Jan the Boar used to have five?
Soooo.. if i may, id love the part....but if you cannot find someone for the hungarian part, i can try that instead, not that i wheek hungarian but i'm sure i can pull off some hungarian sounding dutch, sounds even more gutteral...heeheee.. But if you find other pigs to do any of those roles, no worries, my inner diva will be happy anyway, since i am playing ms kidman (wheeeeee)
I'm sure you'd make an excellend roxie hart (ms zellwegger), maybe rocqui could be velma (ms zeta jones)?
Igorina

Salut Coco!
cherie, 'ow are you doin? Mwah..mwah..mwah (air kisses, i still am a bloke..)
I'm so happy that you'd like to star as my christian. I told my girls to start chewing on some cardboard and construct us an elephant. I'm also practising climbing on the house in order to hold balance and stuff.
Kisskiss
Satine/Igorina

To: jannekestaaks at hotmail.com; suzy at dunser.com; jaaladog at bellsouth.net; Algernon07 at aol.com; gpdd at gpdd.orgSubject: silly; SketchesDate: Tue, 4 Dec 2007 12:20:47 -0500From: bubblecuddle at aol.co.ukHey all Fuglette here, wow Igorina you are so prepared you put me to shame!For my sketch I have decided that the musical Chicago is perfect for the Cavaret treatment, I want to do the scene where they are all in jail singing about the reasons they are there.I of course will play the lovely and fair Renee Zellwegger and I will need a dark and sultry piggy to play Catherine Zeta Jones I will also need a selection of piggies girls or boys to play the other women in the jail.Whee are going to have such a good time I cant wait keep wheeking at Mummy so she doesnt get a chance to forget that I need to be centre stage.Must go and watch the DVD again so I can perfect my sketch.

AOL's new homepage has launched. Take a tour now.