[Gpdd] Silly: Calendar and Cavy Cabaret

Mieke Staaks pandameisje at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 15:38:18 EST 2007

Hi all,

Janneke finished the first draft of the GPDD Calendar, she still needs to
make the front and copyright page.

Everyone who sent in pigtures will recieve a mail from me in the coming days
stating that you will allow me, Mieke, and my sister, Janneke, to use the
pigtures you sent in for the calendar.
Please reply to that mail since if we don't have your permission we cannot
add your pigture(s) to the calendar. And that would deprive us all from some
lovely pigtures..!
For those of you who are wondering why we do this, well, since we are using
the GPDDname, there are some legal issues involved. That is why we need
everyone's permission.

Slave Mikey

Hi, this is Dunya. As you probably know our slave made some fine costumes
for the thunderbear running team for the Pig Olympigs (hi thunderbears!)
Since i think she did a good job, but she could still use some practice, we
want to put her up for costume maker for the Cavy Cabaret. Currently she
following a course for becoming a 'Costumiere' which we think is something
like a costume maker. We think she could do a good job on the red dress for
satine (Igorina), we already saw her checking out some pigtures of the dress
to see how it is made.
Of course you Cabaret guys/gals(?) should not give her more work than she
can handle, since she still needs to have time to feed us our veggies, and
clean our cage and finish our new house.When will we finally get our own
castle in the living room? She's been telling us about a cabinet that is big
enough to have both our cages on top of it, so we have a good view of the
living room. so far the living room is still cluttered with boxes and
junk... there's not even a proper floor there yet!

Anyways, have a wheeking good day!

Dunya, from the Winky girls
Wheeks from Lotje and Guiny
pandameisje at gmail.com