[Gpdd] Silly - group name

Ginger Fitzsimmons matildalucet at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 4 15:52:09 EST 2007

Dear Rocqui and Coco,

Please be extra kind to your Mummy. My daddy slave gets cranky when his
'puter doesn't do what he wants, and I think my mommy slave would be
totally lost without hers. She'd probably get all sad and then I might
have to give her kisses or something - yuck! Good for you, wheeking at
her and cheering her up. I think feeding us is good for them, too. Why
they don't do it more often, I just don't know. In any case, be nice if
yours is a little distracted and don't bite her much.

Voraciously (which mommy says means "always ready to eat"),
Mike T. Pig