[Gpdd] MISC Theft of Rocqui and Coco's computer

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Tue Dec 4 17:54:28 EST 2007

Suzy ( with Rocqui and Coco ),

I was sorry to read that your house was broken into and your computer and other items stolen.

This happened to us some years ago. The burglars beat up my dog and killed my fish but, thankfully, the many piggies were not harmed. All those little witnesses but the only description that they could give to the detectives was "Wheek". I suspect that your boys would have said the same. Such a relief that they are OK.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.