[Gpdd] Silly: Gender Confusion; AND WHO IS the Unnamed (?) Piggy in flashy make-up???

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Wed Dec 5 01:24:03 EST 2007

Ah -- I just caught sight of my boys prancing around, preening, striking
poses -- la femmes! I just wonder if they're heading for a case of gender
confusion down the line. And this all started rather harmlessly as a way to get
Charlie "snuck into" the Princess's Tea to see Yaya! Remember?

     And who is that cool cavy with make up on on his/her website? I've
forgotten his name -- but isn't that one of Susy's piggies -- or no? Maybe we've
neglected a would be piggy participant. Let that not happen!

"Wheeek up, dear piggy. Be ye not forgotten." (Oh, that Chester! Such a
dramatic character. That was him just now, of course.)

Did someone mention Chicago? Chester wants to be the dancing around things
attorney but feels he lacks the body build. Not sufficiently "light of foot."
And the other play under discussion? Charlie could be light of foot, he just
wheeeked. But he has the facial features and eyes to pass as a lovely.... well,
he's can sometimes be sort of androgynous looking. But like Chester, he has a
decidedly masculine nose.