[Gpdd] silly; sketches

bubblecuddle at aol.co.uk bubblecuddle at aol.co.uk
Wed Dec 5 07:59:11 EST 2007

Hi all Fuglette again, well Igorina since you already know all the words I think you can definetely have the part you want, although I am tempted to hear your Hungarian wheeeeking.

I think Rocqui would be perfect for the part of Ms Zeta Jones, whadda you say Rocqui are you up for some singing and dancing Chigago style?

Still need more jail birds though including the now legendary Hungarian. volounteers please.

Bewitching girls hope you have good ideas on how to make our make up for this sketch, think we will definetely need beetroot lippy.

Gotta go wheek again soon